In-home pre-calibration evaluation
$50 In-home evaluation & illustrated discussion
Includes first part of a complete HDTV-Calibration-Cost-appointment:
- Set up calibration instruments
- Explanation of what's happening
- Data collection on the 'as is'
- Color graphing of 'as is' situation vs industry standards
- Discuss findings (illustrate strengths & deficiencies of current display)
- Illustrate the 'to be' improvements after a calibration
- Discuss specific benefits of a calibration
If customer chooses to have a full calibration done, at this time; the $50 fee will be applied toward the cost of a complete calibration.
A complete calibration usually takes 3 hours & costs $400 or more.
Note: Achieving improvements is dependent upon the specific display's picture quality performance, available adjustments, and the display's starting point compared to industry standard.
In-home full calibration
$400 for plasma, LCD, LED flat panel
$600 for rear projectors
$800 to $1000 for front projectors
1/2 price for a second display at same location on same day
75% price for another display at same location within 12 months
HDTV-calibration-cost is a good investment
More information of calibration costs & benefits here
Return to Optimize HD TV home